Kfc Arabian Rice. Have rice with a twist, with KFC delicious Arabian Rice. KFC's famous arabian rice with krunch fillet on top, drizzled with our signature vietnamese dip. In this video I will share the easy and simple recipe of Arabian Rice with you,which you can easily make it at home.
Kfc Arabian Rice #CookpadApp Rice competition I wanted to try something new and I found this recipe in some group and it was just amazing. Drizzle-Drizzle: These KFC hot shots are an ultimate treat for both kids and adults alike. We drizzled knorr chili garlic sauce on top. Nowdays, you should can make Kfc Arabian Rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Kfc Arabian Rice
- It’s of For rice.. Rice 1.5 cups big size.
- It’s of Salt half tsp (If u think cubes are enough salty then don't add).
- It’s of Chicken cubes 2 Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp.
- It’s of Black pepper n cloves whole 5-6 Oil 1/2 cup Yellow color 2 pinch.
- You need of For crispy chicken.. Chicken boneless cubes 1/2 kg.
- It’s of Salt tbsp1 Paprika 1 tbsp Black pepper. Powder 1/2 tsp.
- It’s of White vinegar 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard powder (optional).
Top the fragrant rice with the broiled chicken, boiled eggs, coriander or parsley leaves, lime wedges and toasted nuts and raisins – as desired. Notes: We often make Kabsa with and without the skin on the chicken. Leaving the skin ON is recommended for a truly moist chicken. Kfc Arabian Rice – You can't get enough of healthy and delicious food!
Kfc Arabian Rice instructions
- For rice: Heat oil.. Add cloves n black pepper, after that add cubes, garam masala powder, now add rice n water. If u think salt is less then add salt according to ur taste.when rice are done add yellow color and put it on dam..
- Marinate chicKen i n all the above ingredients for 1 hour in a fridge…
- Wet batter: Corn flour 1/2 cup Maida 1/2 cup Salt 1 tsp Paprika 1 tsp Baking powder 1 tbsp Chillled water to make a thick paste..
- Dry batter Maida 1 cup Salt 1/2 tsp Baking powder 1/2 tsp Paprika 1/2 tsp.
- Dip chicken pieces one by one in a wet batter, then in a dry batter and fry i n a hot oil until they turn golden brown. Put rice in a dish. Topped with chicken n drizzle chilli garlic sauce.. Serve and enjoy 😍.
Try the new Kfc Arabian Rice recipe and give your regular cuisine a new flavor. Try this tasty recipe and get maximum praises from your family. KFC's Spicy Arabian Rice with Chicken Hot Shots and Chili Sauce کے ایف سی اسپائسی عرابین رائس ود چکن ہوٹ شوٹس اینڈ چلی ساس – KFC's Spicy Arabian Rice with Chicken Hot Shots and Chili Sauce – Mouthwatering! yes you can can make this aromatic rice and. The ingredients of Arabic Rice shows that it becomes more spicy and delicious in taste due to the spicy. The crispy and tasty Arabian rice recipe is here.