Chicken Kabsah. Chicken Kabsa from Maimoona Yasmeen's Recipes YOU CAN ALSO REACH US ON : Youtube Add semi fried chicken pieces. Chicken Kabsa is ready to be served. Kabsa (Arabic: كبسة kabsah) is a mixed rice dish that In chicken machbūs, a whole chicken is used.
Some fresh pita bread on the side would be nice also. Chicken Kabsa – an exotic Saudi rice dish served with raisins and almonds. So, I turned to the Middle East for inspiration and I found out about Kabsa – كبسة. Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken Kabsah using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Chicken Kabsah
- You need of For chicken marination.
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of clarified butter/ ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of arabian masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of For arabian masala.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of whole black pepper.
- You need 1/2 of nutmeg.
- It’s 2 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of small cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need of For the rice.
- It’s 3 cup of pulao rice/ basmati rice(soaked in water for 25mins).
- It’s 1/2 cup of fried onion.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of arabian masala.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of ghee.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Chicken kabsa – Turn your next dinner into a feast with this Arabian style chicken and rice. Spiced grilled chicken and flavorful rice makes this the ultimate choice for any. Chicken kabsa is an Saudi Arabian dish of fragrant basmati rice cooked with chicken in aromatic and flavorful tomato sauce, topped off with almonds. This spiced chicken-and-rice dinner comes from Saudi Arabia and its presentation Chicken Kabsa. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
Chicken Kabsah step by step
- For the masala, dry roast all the ingredients mentioned in the masala section(except paprika). Then grind all the roasted spices along with paprika powder & arabian masala is ready.
- Clean the chicken, then marinate it with the spices mentioned in marination section, make splits in the chicken so that the chicken mix well with the spices. Keep it aside for half an hour..
- In a pan, heat ghee, then add the marinated chicken in it, cover and roast it for about 15 minutes in medium flame. No need to add extra water as the chicken will be boiled with the water that comes out from it. When the ghee gets separated from the chicken, keep the chicken aside..
- On the same pan, add chopped onion, bay leaf, saute for a while & add the arabian masala, stir & add the soaked rice. To it, then add 5 cup warm water, salt, chopped tomato & cover & cook in medium flame..
- When the rice is 80% done, add the chicken, fried onion,nuts, raisins & again cover & cook for 15 more minutes till the rice is fully done. And your Chicken Kabsah is ready to serve! Serve it hot with salad, boiled eggs, dates chutney!.
Chicken Kabsa recipe is a chicken and rice dinner that is full of Middle Eastern flavors. Kabsa is an amazingly flavored rice dish that can be made with chicken, beef or lamb. Heat the vegetable oil in an ovenproof cooking pot over medium. Kabsa is a chicken and rice main course dish that is popular not just in Saudi Arabia Kabsa is made of chicken that is slowly simmered in a spicy broth of tomatoes and spices. Kabsa is a spicy chicken and rice dish very popular in Saudi Arabia.