Famous Chicken Adobo.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Famous Chicken Adobo using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Famous Chicken Adobo
- It’s 1 of whole chicken cut up.
- It’s 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of sprite.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of peppercorn.
- You need 5 pcs of bay leaves (optional).
Famous Chicken Adobo instructions
- Take a whole chicken and cut it up in serving size pieces.
- Take a large wok or skillet and heat up oil. Add onions and garlic and sauté until brownish. Should take about 3-4 minutes depending on how high your heat is.
- Add chicken and sauté until chicken is fully brown on both sides.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, and oyster sauce and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add sprite, peppercorn and bay leave and let it simmer on low for another 15-20 minutes or until most of the liquids have been absorbed to your desired amount.
- Best served with white rice. Enjoy!.