Kabsa Rice. Kabsa (Arabic: كبسة kabsah) is a mixed rice dish that originates from Saudi Arabia but is There are many kinds of kabsa and each kind has a uniqueness about it. Add rice to the pot & stir carefully. (if you're wanting to brown the chicken in the oven – remove it from the pot now & place in the preheated oven). Saudis like their Kabsa with a hot sauce called 'Shattah'.
Kabsa is a traditional Saudi rice dish. Chicken Kabsa Recipe can be made with many variations. Kabsa and Majboos are similar rice dishes popular in the Gulf countries especially Saudi Arabia. Nowdays, you should can produce Kabsa Rice using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kabsa Rice
- Prepare of Marination.
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken pieces.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s 2 tbls of curd.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of red colour.
- You need of Rice.
- It’s 2 cup of rice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 4 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 bunch of chopped spring onion.
- Prepare of Gravy.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- It’s 1 of diced capsicum.
- You need 5 of tomatoes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of schezwan sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 3 tbls of oil.
- You need of Other.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 of Onion.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 2 of boiled egg.
Chicken kabsa – Turn your next dinner into a feast with this Arabian style chicken and rice. Spiced grilled chicken and flavorful rice makes this the ultimate choice for any special occasion. Download Kabsa rice stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Al Kabsa or sometimes called Khabsa is a traditional rice dish from Saudi Arabia.
Kabsa Rice step by step
- For chicken :- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl mention under merination section and set aside for 2 hr..
- After 2hr set all the pieces in a baking tray and bake it at 250 degrees for 30 min. Set aside..
- For rice :– Add salt, ghee and rice in water and cook the rice 80%. Then remove extra water and add spring onion to it. Set aside..
- Gravy:–= In a pan add oil. When oil is hot add chopped tomatoes,Salt, pepper and all sauces. Now cover the lid and cook for 10min. After 10 min mashed the tomatoes and add diced onion and capsicum. After 2 min switch off the flame. The gravy is ready..
- Presentation ::– In a serving plate first place the chicken pieces, pour mayonnaise on it. Now pour the gravy and then put the rice over. And now garnish with boiled egg, sliced onion and sliced carrots..
- Your delicious Kabsa Rice is ready to eat. Enjoy it.
The rice is beautifully spiced and the tender chicken literally falls off the bone. Al kabsa (or kabsa) is a traditional delicious chicken and rice dish from Saudi Arabia that is prepared with raisins, almonds, pistachios and pine nuts. Kabsa is a rice dish that is enjoyed throughout the Gulf States of the Arabian Peninsula. Heavily influenced by Persian and Indian biryanis, kabsa makes use of the water that was used to cook fish or. If you are a fan of sandy dunes, fast running cars, and oriental music then you are sure to find this Arabian recipe by sooperchef.pk, appealing to your core.