Chicken Quasadillas. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas. You might be wondering, "do I even NEED a recipe for quesadillas?" We think once you try this one, you'll be convinced that you only need one. This chicken quesadilla recipe has an impressive look and taste with little preparation.
These easy, cheesy Chicken Quesadillas are a crowd favorite. They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious. These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one! Nowdays, you should can make Chicken Quasadillas using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Quasadillas
- Prepare 1/2 cups of shredded cooked chicken.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sliced green onions.
- Prepare 2/3 of salsa.
- It’s 3/4-1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s of Small pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It’s 6 of Arabian bread(shawarma bread).
- You need 2 cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter,melted.
Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn't finish mine). Baked Chicken Quesadillas made in the oven so you can make multiple quesadillas at the same time! Stuffed with Mexican seasoned chicken and capsicum/bell peppers, plenty of gooey cheese. Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes.
Chicken Quasadillas step by step
- Brush one side of tortillas with butter; place buttered on a lightly greased baking sheet. Spoon 1/3 cup chi mixture over half of each tortilla; sprinkle with 1/3 sliced green onion.
- Fold plain side of tortilla over cheese. Bake at 375° f minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Cut into we with sour cream..
Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings. Wait until everything is warm and gooey, then fold and dig in. These quesadillas are filled with gooey melted cheddar, shredded chicken and a smoky chipotle-tomato sauce. With a few simple shortcut ingredients, you can have warm and cheesy homemade quesadillas on the dinner table in less than half an hour. Get perfect, even dice every time with this super-simple method.