Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options. Finger food for the summer: small cucumber cups filled with a creamy tuna+potato+olive+mayo mix. The light and refreshing taste of the cucumbers is a. Cucumber cups filled with creamy spinach dip make an excellent summer appetizer!
These tuna salad cucumber cups are super versatile! You an even choose different fillings for your cuke cups. NOTE: Totally needed to add a side note to this post after devouring a. Nowdays, you should can have Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options
- You need 1 large of cucumber, you'll get around 8 pieces.
- It’s of Choice of Fillings.
- It’s 1 of Prawn Cocktail.
- Prepare 1 of Ham & Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 of Chicken, Bacon & Mayo.
- Prepare 1 of Grated Cheese & Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Egg Salad.
- It’s 1 of Tuna & Sweetcorn.
- It’s 1 of Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese.
- You need of Choice of Dips.
- You need 1 of Hummus.
- It’s 1 of Seafood Sauce.
- You need 1 of Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- You need 1 of Garlic & Onion Dip.
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream & Chive.
- It’s 1 of Chipotle Mayo.
- Prepare 1 of Raita Dip.
- You need 1 of Guacamole.
From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. This cucumber salad recipe is easy to prepare. You can make it in no time with a few simple ingredients, including cucumber, onion, vinegar, and Cucumber Onion Salad makes for a welcome change of pace from the classic iceberg lettuce tossed salad. At your next barbecue, your guests will.
Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options step by step
- Slice the cucumber into sections around 1 inch long.
- Using a melon baller or teaspoon, gently scoop some of the middle of each cut section out. Don't go too deep, you don't want to cut through the bottom or your filler will fall out.
- Fill the holes with your choice of filling or dip. You can chop up the scooped out cucumber and mix it into a side salad or make a raita dip.
- These are great as an appetiser or as a little individual dip holder at a BBQ or party. Serve with a side salad or with veggie or bread sticks for dipping.
- Peeling the cucumber is optional but I find they are more robust with the skin left on.
- You'll find free from versions of many spreads, dips and other condiments on my profile, vic20adamant, such as sour cream, raita, tzatziki, mayo etc.
Masala Kakdi – Spicy Indian Cucumber Salad. Cucumber Yogurt Dip – School Lunch. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE- This refreshing cucumber salad with red onion and mint is the perfect light side dish when grilling or picnicking. What else can you ask for? What You'll Need to Make Cucumber Salad with Mint.