Tinola (chicken soup).
Nowdays, you should can produce Tinola (chicken soup) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Tinola (chicken soup)
- You need 1/2 of fresh chicken.
- You need 500 gram of chayote.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Black and white pepper.
- You need 3 cube of maggie.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s of Ginger.
Tinola (chicken soup) step by step
- Wash chicken and chayote, and cut into pieces.
- In a medium heat prepare the oilef saucepan, mix garlic, onion and ginger followed by chicken to unsure chicken got a bit of brown color..
- Put 3 1/2 bottles of mineral water, and put the maggie cube, salt, sugar, pepper. 5 minutes after put the chayote together with chicken and mix as well..
- Make sure the taste and the chayote smooth enough, and serve into a bowl and enjoy your dinner.