Asian Lemon Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Asian Lemon Chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Lemon Chicken
- Prepare 1 of . 200 grams boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into bite size.
- Prepare 2 of . 1 tbsp light soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 of . A pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 of . 1 tbsp sesame oil.
- It’s 5 of . 1 egg white.
- Prepare 6 of . ½ cup cornstarch.
- Prepare 7 of . 2 tbsp light soy sauce.
- Prepare 8 of . 2 tbsp rice vinegar.
- Prepare 9 of . 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (about ½ lemon).
- It’s 10 of . 4 tbsp sugar.
- It’s 11 of . 1 tbsp lemon zest.
- You need 12 of . ½ medium size onion, sliced.
- Prepare 13 of . 2 sliced of lemon.
- You need 14 of . 1 tbsp cornstarch slurry (1 tbsp cornstarch + 1 tbsp water).
Asian Lemon Chicken step by step
- 1. Marinade the chicken with egg white, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper for 30 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, add the soy sauce, rice vinegar, lemon juice into a mixing bowl and set it aside.
- 3. Coat the marinated chicken with the cornstarch and deep fry them. Set it aside..
- 4. Stir fry the onion until soften. Add ¼ cup of water and let it reduced for about 2 minutes.
- 5. Pour the lemon mixture, add the sugar, lemon zest and the sliced of lemon. Cook it for about 2 minutes. Taste and adjust to your liking..
- 6. Pour the cornstarch slurry and stir it until it thickens. Once it’s thicken, put the chicken in and combine with the sauce..