Foil-Pack Grilled Asian Chicken Wings.
Nowdays, you should can make Foil-Pack Grilled Asian Chicken Wings using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Foil-Pack Grilled Asian Chicken Wings
- You need 1/4 c of fresh orange juice.
- You need 1 T of grated peeled ginger.
- You need 1 T of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 1 T of low-sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of chile-garlic paste.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of arrowroot starch.
- You need 2 lbs of chicken wings.
- Prepare 2 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 of scallions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of red finger chile pepper, thinly sliced, optional.
Foil-Pack Grilled Asian Chicken Wings step by step
- Heat grill to high..
- In large bowl, whisk orange juice, ginger, hoisin, soy sauce, chile-garlic paste, garlic and arrowroot. Add wings and toss to coat..
- Place wings with sauce in center of 24-inch-long piece of heavy-duty foil. Bring up short edges of foil together, then fold inward a few times along each long edge to seal packet. Place on grill and reduce heat to medium-low. Close lid and cook until chicken is no longer pink, about 25-30 min..
- Transfer wings to serving plate and sprinkle with seeds, onion and chile pepper..
- OVEN VARIATION: Bake packet on rimmed baking sheet at 375°F until chicken no longer pink, 25-30 min..