Chicken Sopas (Filipino chicken soup). Chicken Macaroni Sopas is a rich chicken noodle soup dish that I really enjoy having during cold weather, or even on an ordinary day — usually in the mid afternoon. This chicken macaroni sopas recipe does not use chicken liver — rather chopped ham is added enhance the flavor. Try this delicious and hearty Sopas (Filipino Chicken Noodle Soup) recipe that will surely keep you warm and fit during the cold and rainy days!
During this season and the colder. Chicken Sopas is the ultimate comfort food! This video will show you How to Cook Filipino Chicken Macaroni Soup, which is also known as Chicken Sopas. Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken Sopas (Filipino chicken soup) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Chicken Sopas (Filipino chicken soup)
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of medium chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken.
- Prepare 2 cups of cabbage.
- You need 1 of small carrot, diced.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
This macaroni soup is rich, creamy, and very. Try this creamy chicken sopas recipe to make chicken macaroni soup, Filipino-style! Packed with vegetables, chicken and macaroni, it fills you up and keeps you warm on a cold winter day. (Looking for another comfort food to keep the winter blues away? Chicken Macaroni Soup, also known as sopas, is a soup dish made primarily with elbow macaroni and chicken meat.
Chicken Sopas (Filipino chicken soup) instructions
- Boil chicken until cooked. When cooked, shred chicken meat and reserve chicken stock..
- Sauté onions and garlic until soft.
- Add carrots and macaroni and the chicken stock. Bring to a boil..
- When the macaroni is 75% cooked add the shredded chicken and simmer for 5 mins..
- Put the cabbage and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
This hearty soup is quite filling and can really be eaten as a meal by itself. Enjoy this recipe from all of us at Filipino Chow. This is a creamy and flavorful Asian soup loaded with chicken, pasta and vegetables. I have so many sweet memories of this Creamy Chicken Sopas that my mom always made, perhaps at least once a week. Sopas is one of those Filipino dishes that can be a complete meal in itself.