Sweet Kickin Asian Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can have Sweet Kickin Asian Chicken using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Kickin Asian Chicken
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet chili sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 cup of natural rice vinegar.
- You need 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 of family pack of chicken wings.
Sweet Kickin Asian Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for butter and chicken.
- Add chicken to bowl, mix to make sure all is covered.
- Allow chicken to marinate 30 min up to a couple of hours, or immediately start cooking.
- Place chicken on baking sheet lined with aluminum foil (I use a cooling rack as well so the chicken won't be in all the grease).
- Put in oven and cook for 45 min, while chicken cooking place the remaining marinade and butter in a small sauce pan on stove top with low heat stirring occasionally.
- Once done, plate chicken with either fried rice or lo mein, pouring some of the sauce on top.
- Add scallions for garnish if you like.