Asian-flavored chicken skewers. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Place the skewers in a large nonreactive baking dish and rub with the marinade mixture. Add some Asian-inspired flair to your next party with these Japanese Chicken Yakitori Skewers!
Photo credit: Sandy Coughlin from Reluctant Entertainer. Asian Veggie and Pork Bowl Recipe. Spicy Orange Teriyaki Chicken and Shrimp. Nowdays, you should can have Asian-flavored chicken skewers using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Asian-flavored chicken skewers
- It’s 1/2 cup of low sodium gluten free tamari.
- You need 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic/ crushed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of 5 spice powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of chicken.
- You need 12 of skewars.
Slow Carb and Paleo Asian Lettuce Wraps. Asian-flavored chicken strips are woven onto skewers for quick cooking. Photo credit: Sandy Coughlin from Reluctant Entertainer. The Asian Chicken Skewers recipe out of our category Father's Day!
Asian-flavored chicken skewers step by step
- Combine ingredients in large shallow baking dish..
- Thread skewars, place in baking dish and covert with marinade, refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Prepare grill or broiler. Cook for 2 mins on each side. Or until done.
- Serve with quilted greens.
Place in a shallow baking dish. Pour orange mixture over chicken and turn to coat. Delicious chicken satay or grilled chicken skewers marinated with spices and served with peanut sauce. Easy, authentic and the best chicken satay recipe! Mix the meat (either chicken, beef or mutton) with the marinade overnight to ensure that that every skewer is s bursting with robust flavors.