Black Bean Paste Chicken and Vegetables. Jajangmyeon (Keto). The black bean paste is first fried in oil. This process helps remove the bitter taste of the bean paste. Pork is the classic option for the meat, but of course you can substitute it with any meat or seafood.
Leave the oil in the wok to use in the next step. Black bean paste, cucumber, daikon radish, jjajangmyeon noodles, korean radish, olive oil, onion, pork belly, potato, potato starch powder, sesame oil, vegetable oil, water, zucchini. Who knew that with a few tweaks it could be low calorie and even keto?! Nowdays, you should can boil Black Bean Paste Chicken and Vegetables. Jajangmyeon (Keto) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Paste Chicken and Vegetables. Jajangmyeon (Keto)
- You need 3-4 of boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of black bean paste.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can mushrooms.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- You need 2 of cucumbers (½ of one cut into matchsticks).
- Prepare 2 of zucchinis.
- You need 1 of small squash.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
Black bean noodles are found in the refrigerated sections of Korean and Asian markets and are the main ingredient for the Korean dish jajangmyeon. Add water, black bean paste, and sugar to the wok and stir. Both of these black bean noodles use bean paste but the Korean version–jajangmyeon uses pork belly, zucchini Black bean noodles is similar to Beijing Zha Jiang Mian. Both of these black bean noodles use bean paste but Learn All About Chinese Preserved Meats, Seafood, and Vegetables.
Black Bean Paste Chicken and Vegetables. Jajangmyeon (Keto) instructions
- Cube up chicken..
- In a large skillet on medium heat add chicken, onions and garlic..
- Cube up veggies. I added the Normandy for the zucchini and squash because I didn't have any on hand..
- Add all veggies to skillet. Cover for 10 minutes..
- Add ⅓ cup water. Cover for another 5 mins..
- Add the paste and stir till everything is covered..
- Garnish with seaweed and sesame seeds and your matchstick cucumbers..
Jajangmyeon or Jjajangmyeon is a Korean Chinese dish that is made from Chinese black bean paste. Included in my post is my Gan-Jajangmyeon recipe which has a more concentrated and intense flavor. A great one-dish meal any time or any day of the week! Black Bean Paste Myeon. 자장면, JaJangMyeon. This is made of mainly black bean paste, meat, and different kinds of vegetables.