"Samsa" or Samosa with chicken. Photo about Asian food Samsa or samosas with chicken fillet on a plate. Samosas with chutney and green chilies in West Bengal, India. , samboosa in Tajikistan, sambosa or samosa in Madagascar, samsa by Turkic-speaking nations, sambusa Samosa with sauce available at Indian Coffee Houses in Kerala. The samosa is made with all-purpose flour locally.
Dietary soup with turkey or chicken fillet with pasta Ruote and herbs. Samosas with chicken fillet and cheese. An incredible Uzbek Samsa recipe with a savory filling of chicken and potatoes shaped into triangles and baked until crispy. Nowdays, you should can have "Samsa" or Samosa with chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of "Samsa" or Samosa with chicken
- It’s 2 sheets of Puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 piece of Chicken fillet.
- Prepare 1 piece of Onion.
- Prepare 1 piece of Egg yolk.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper.
I've tried making the samosas with different fillings and my family seems to enjoy the chicken and potato filling the most. How to make Uzbek Samosas So, prepare a samosa. Samsa is a dish that belongs to the Uzbek, Uighur and Tajik cuisine, where it is prepared for many centuries. Samosa (also spelled samsa, somsa, samoosa, sambosak, sambusa, singada, samuza, somasi, somas) is an Uzbek food consisting of flaky Samosa may have different shapes and forms and be cooked in a multiplicity of ways.
"Samsa" or Samosa with chicken instructions
- Finely chop the chicken fillet, onions into small cubes..
- In a bowl, combine onions, fillet, onions, peppers and cumin. Mix everything..
- Roll out the dough, cut into quartet pieces..
- The filling should be put in the middle, and the 4 ends of the dough should be joined together..
- Put the samsa on a baking tray. Anoint with egg yolk, sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 180°.
Today's samosa is usually filled with meat (mutton, chicken or beef). Uzbek samsa is a hearty baked dish of Uzbek cuisine for holidays and everyday life, with various fillings to suit all tastes. Do not confuse samsa and patty with meat. While the relative similarity of ingredients they like each other less than pilaf and rice porridge. Samsa (samosa) with chicken fillet and green herbs on pink background.