Thai Basil Chicken / Pork.
Nowdays, you should can have Thai Basil Chicken / Pork using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Thai Basil Chicken / Pork
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare of Pork (less soysauce & oystersauce).
- Prepare Leaves of Thai Basil.
- Prepare of Ingredient A : finely minced.
- Prepare 2-3 of Chilli 🌶.
- Prepare 6-7 of Garlic 🧄.
- You need of Ingredient B : mix.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of soysauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of oystersauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
Thai Basil Chicken / Pork instructions
- Stir fry A, add in meat once garlic is coloured.
- When meat is fully cooked, add B into the middle. Let it simmer for awhile before mixing.
- Add in basil leave, serve when basil leave is cooked..