Chicken 65😊(my style). If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. Also one of my friend and regular reader had. Using Kashmiri chilli powder will give your chicken a more brighter colour.
My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking. The flavor was amazing, but I didn't appreciate the texture of overcooked. Nowdays, you should can make Chicken 65😊(my style) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Chicken 65😊(my style)
- Prepare 12 of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s of Marinate:2 tbsn red chilli powder,1 tbsn vinegar,2 tbsn ginger,.
- Prepare of Garlic and chilli paste,1 tsp salt.
- Prepare 2 of tbsn red chilli sauce,2 tbsn soya sauce,2 tbsn tomato ketchup.
- You need 2 of tbsn cornflour,1 egg,1 tsp garam masala powder,few green chillies.
- You need of Few curry leaves,oil to shallow fry.
This is a crispy non-vegetarian dish is perfect for occasions like kitty parties, birthdays and anniversaries. Chicken Curry Recipe – Spicy Andhra Style Vantalu with coconut – Telugu Dishes. how to cook Smokey Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe. Its truly delicious and serves as a great appetizer, also it makes a wonderful pairing with hard drinks like scotch or vodka.
Chicken 65😊(my style) instructions
- Marinate the chicken with above ingredients.
- Mix all well even the slit green chillies.(marinate for 2 to 3 hours normal temperature not fridge).
- Heat oil in a pan, add few curry leaves and the marinated slit green chillies. Fry for few seconds now add the chicken..cover the lid and cook each side for 5 min.when done serve hot with salad and enjoy 😊.
- Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for yummy recipes 😊.
Take it out of the refrigerator half hour before frying. This restaurant has been serving for three generations for now and maybe more. This was my first Quora Answer. Shout out to all the Chennai people in Quora. Perhaps that is why it has become so popular.