Mexi Queso Chicken & Rice.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Mexi Queso Chicken & Rice using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Mexi Queso Chicken & Rice
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s of Mexi seasonings of choice: Mrs. Dash Spicy, cumin, chili powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder, black pepper, ground red pepper.
- It’s 1 pkg. of Spanish Style Rice, or your favorite kind, or homemade.
- It’s of Queso:.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of flour.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese, not pre-packaged!.
- It’s of Couple quick dashes of ground red pepper & black pepper.
Mexi Queso Chicken & Rice step by step
- Cook rice according to package directions; keep warm..
- Cook chicken breasts seasoned with seasonings of choice. Keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter..
- Stir in flour until clumped..
- Slowly whisk in milk until lumps are dissolved..
- Add in seasonings and cheese..
- Stir until smooth and thickened..
- Set up plating station..