Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus.
Nowdays, you should can make Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus
- Prepare 1/2 box of fetticinni.
- You need 2 of chicken breast chopped.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded parm.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/8 of cayenne.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need of Asparagus spears.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of oregano.
Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus instructions
- Boil fettuccine 10-11 minutes..
- Last few minutes of boiling throw your Asparagus in the pot with the fettuccine..
- While that boils, cook your chicken in a large skillet seasoning with basil, and oregano. Remove from skillet..
- Add butter, cream, salt, pepper, cayenne, and garlic powder to skillet and bring to a simmer, let simmer for 7-8 min, the add in your chicken, fettuccine, and parmesan cheese. Mix well and serve..