Chicken Parm Burgers. This Chicken Parm Burger Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Spoon sauce from skillet onto bottom halves of burger buns and place patties on top. Here is a quick and delicious option for any day of the week!
These Chicken Parm Burgers are made with fresh basil and oregano, coated in seasoned breadcrumbs, and topped with marinara sauce and melted mozzarella. Keywords: chicken parmesan burger king, Chicken Parmesan Burgers, ground chicken parmesan burgers. Like chicken parm without all of the fat. Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken Parm Burgers using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parm Burgers
- It’s 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of each dried basil, salt, garlic powder, onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cups of marinara sauce (homemade or storebought).
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Review of Courtyard Wigan, Chicken Parm. What they say: Fried chicken burger topped with chorizo, pizza sauce, cheese sauce & swiss cheese. Served on a brioche bun with salad. Chicken Parmigiana Burger – With the chicken sandwich wars showing no sign of slowing down, McDonald's Australia is Cheesy Chicken Parm Burgers.
Chicken Parm Burgers instructions
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, parmesan cheese and seasonings. Form the mixture into 4 evenly sized patties..
- Heat the olive oil in a large, deep skillet (one with a tight-fitting lid) over medium high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the patties to the skillet. Let them cook until golden on the bottoms, about 4-5 minutes. Then flip them. Lower the heat down to medium and add the marinara to the skillet all around the patties. Sprinkle 2 tbsp. of mozzarella over each patty, then place the lid on and let this cook until the chicken is completely cooked through, about 10-12 additional minutes..
- That's it! If serving on buns, then spoon some of the extra marinara over the bottom bun before placing the patty on it..
Previous Set of Related Ideas. arrow_back. With clean hands, combine chicken, zucchini, bread crumbs, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Seriously, these were fast and easy, everybody loved them, and they really taste like chicken. Free online ordering from restaurants near you! Because with Grubhub: Click, click, food!