Chicken Satay Pizza. Satay Chicken Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Topped with crunchy carrot and cucumber, roasted peanuts, fiery chilli and aromatic cilantro, this Thai-inspired pizza hits all the spots with a fresh spin on chicken satay that's perfect for warm weather. Confident a Chicken Satay Pizza would be delicious, I pressed on and boy am I glad I did!
Ingredients. − + Blended Paste for Chicken Marination & Peanut Sauce. Learn how to make Satay chicken pizza and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Pizza – a Friday fave if ever there was one! Nowdays, you should can prepare Chicken Satay Pizza using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay Pizza
- You need of Ingredients for pizza dough:.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2.25 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 2.5 cups of bread flour.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Ingredients for topping:.
- It’s 500 gr of chicken thigh boneless skinless, cut in bite size.
- Prepare 2 of shallots, minced.
- Prepare 2 of lbr kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- You need 4 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- You need To taste of white pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare of Green onion (optional), thinly sliced.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 8 tbs of thick satay peanut sauce (can be homemade or store bought).
- You need 4 cups of grated mozzarella cheese.
You'll be won over with our tasty twist on the classic satay chicken. Place on a large greased baking sheet or pizza pan and push up the edge a little. Flavorful chicken and a rich, nutty sauce combine to create Malaysian Satay. Hand-held skewers of tender Malaysian Satay, served with a nutty Peanut Sauce bring an exotic flair to your summer BBQ.
Chicken Satay Pizza step by step
- Mix the chicken with minced shallots, kaffir lime leaves, coriander, cumin, nutmeg, sweet soy sauce and white pepper. Let stand 1 hour in the refrigerator, covered. Heat about 1 tablespoon of oil until it is hot in the non-stick pan. Add the chicken and the liquid. Spread the chicken (try not to overlap). Do not stir for a few minutes until the bottom side looks caramelized. Flip the chicken over and let it sit for a while until the bottom is caramelized, then stir. Turn the heat off. Set aside..
- Pizza dough : dissolve yeast into warm water. Wait for about 3-5 minutes to foam. Add oil. Stir well. Add liquid yeast + oil to the flour. Mix well, add salt. Knead until the dough is smooth and soft. Round the dough and put it in a container that has been greased. Cover the container with cling wrap. Let it rest until doubled in size..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Take 1 part of the dough (cover the other one with plastic) then roll it out to about 12 inches. Brush the dough surface with 1 tbs olive oil, then spread 4 tbs peanut sauce..
- Top with 1/2 part each of chicken, red onion & spring onion. Sprinkle with 2 cups of mozzarella..
- Bake the pizza in a preheated oven to 400°F for 15-20 minutes..
Skewer the marinated chicken onto bamboo skewers, then arrange the skewers so their ends rest on the edges of the baking tray, allowing the chicken to be suspended. Photo about Pizza with satay chicken, topped with coriander and roasted peanuts. Real Satay Chicken is skewered chicken marinated with satay seasonings, seared over charcoal With the Satay Seasoning, the chicken is absolutely divine by itself. I could honestly eat it straight out. Chicken satay is popular street food in Malaysia and Singapore.