Filipino Chicken Adobo.
Nowdays, you should can make Filipino Chicken Adobo using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Filipino Chicken Adobo
- You need 1 of tray of chicken thighs ( about 10 pieces ).
- It’s 4 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 large of potatoes.
Filipino Chicken Adobo step by step
- In a large pot mix together the soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, bay leaves and sugar..
- Add your chicken to the pot and cover. Let it marinade for 2 hours..
- After the chicken has been marinating for 2 hours, cook on the stove covered over medium heat. Once it starts to get to a medium boil be sure to stir every 15 minutes for 2 hours..
- Peel and cut up your potatoes and add to the pot during the last half hour of cooking..
- Serve with rice..