Gee's Spicy home made KFC chicken.
Nowdays, you should can produce Gee's Spicy home made KFC chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Gee's Spicy home made KFC chicken
- You need 6 pieces of chicken.
- It’s 5 cups of cornfla6.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chicken powder.
- It’s 1/2 of tab spoon crushed ginger/garlic.
- It’s 1 of tab spoon Italian spices (optional).
- You need 2 of tab spoon chilli powder (optional).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of black peper(mix in the cornflakes.
- You need 1 tea spoon of white peper.
- You need 1 tea spoon of cayenne peper.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of vegetable oil.
Gee's Spicy home made KFC chicken instructions
- 1. Spices chicken with the above spices..
- Marinade for 6 to 24 hours to get well spiced chicken. Keep in the fridge not freezer.
- Crush cornflakes coarsely with a rolling pin. Then spice with black pepper, white pepper and cayenne pepper. Mix in thoroughly..
- Pour flour into a dry bowl and whisk eggs separately in another bowl.4. Rub the chicken generously with flour, then dunk in the egg wash. Press spiced cornflakes all over the chicken generously and deep fry..