Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker.
Nowdays, you should can produce Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker
- Prepare 300 gr of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 3 tbsp of homemade rub — https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- You need 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker instructions
- Rub the chicken all over..
- Pour oil into the slow cooker. Line the sliced onion there, then add the chicken..
- Add the lemon juice..
- Cook HIGH for 3-4 hours (or LOW for 6-8 hours)..
- Turn off the slow cooker. Use two forks to shred the chicken. Serve warm with rice or pasta..