Easy Homemade Chicken Teriyaki (Gluten free).
Nowdays, you should can make Easy Homemade Chicken Teriyaki (Gluten free) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Chicken Teriyaki (Gluten free)
- Prepare 2 pieces of Chicken Thigh.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of Cooking Sake (total).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of Mirin (Sweet Cooking Rice Wine).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Vegetable Oil.
Easy Homemade Chicken Teriyaki (Gluten free) step by step
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of vegetable oil in a pan and cook chicken thigh over medium heat for 4 minutes..
- After the 4 minutes, flip the chicken and add 2 Tbsp. of cooking Sake to the pan..
- Cook over low heat for 3 minutes with a lid..
- Add 1 Tbsp. of cooking Sake, 1 tsp. of sugar, 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce and 2 Tbsp. of Mirin to the pan. Simmer down for 6 minutes over medium heat..
- While simmering flip the chicken occasionally and use a spoon to douse it with the sauce vigorously..
- When the sauce is almost completely reduced, turn off the heat. Slice the chicken and sprinkle the leftover sauce on it. Here is my recipe on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emMjAh9a2Wg.