Chicken avocado tortilla. Healthy quick tortilla roll-ups loaded with grilled chicken, avocado, cheese, tomato and sour-cream. These tasty chicken & avocado roll ups are packed full of flavor and make a great appetizer or snack and are a great way to use up leftover chicken! The Best Avocado Chicken Tortilla Wrap Recipes on Yummly
By now I'm going to assume you all know about my burrito obsession. It all started with me moving to Philly a few years back. Perfect pollo is just a click away. Nowdays, you should can make Chicken avocado tortilla using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken avocado tortilla
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s of warm water.
- It’s 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of chicken breast.
- It’s of homemade mayonnaise.
- You need of avocado.
In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil. Stir in the tomatoes, onion, cumin, salt and cayenne. How to make Chicken, Bacon and Avocado Tortilla Toasties: Cut the bacon into bits and cook in a frying pan until crispy. Meanwhile, half, de-stone and peel the avocado.
Chicken avocado tortilla step by step
- Mix dry ingredients, flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add oil and warm water. Then mix it well.
- After it's mixed, cover the dough with wet towel and wait for 20 minutes.
- Open the cover and beat the dough lightly. Then cover it again until 10 minutes.
- Steam the chicken breast and cut it into dice or the shape on you choice. Mix it with avocado and mayonnaise.
- Heat the pan in medium heat..
- Take the ball shape dough, make it as thin as you want.
- Put it on the pan in low heat. Wait until the colour changes..
- Put chicken avocado on tortilla and wrap it..
- Better to eat it as soon as it's read.
Mash up in a bowl with a pinch of black pepper. Spread the mashed avocado over one tortilla and top with the cooked bacon and chicken, halved tomatoes and grated cheese. Easy Chicken Soup with Fresh Avocado. It can be made with made uncooked chicken breasts, leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken. But the key here is great avocados – use just ripe avocados (not hard, and not mushy).