Chicken Sotanghon and pork lumpia.
Nowdays, you should can prepare Chicken Sotanghon and pork lumpia using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Chicken Sotanghon and pork lumpia
- You need 1/4 of of a 1 kilo Sotanghon noodles.
- It’s 1/4 kg of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 piece of carrot.
- It’s 1/4 of of a whole cabbage.
- Prepare 1 small of red onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of soy sauce ( choose the a bit sweet one).
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
Chicken Sotanghon and pork lumpia instructions
- Prepare all ingredients for Chicken sotanghon.( for recipe of Pork Lumpia, see my other recipe) Soak sotanghon in water until soften..
- Slice chicken into small strips. Slice carrots, cabbage into small thin strips..
- In a pan heat up oil and saute slice onion and garlic then add chicken let it cook until golden brown add carrots and cabbage add half full cup water simmer for few minutes (until it slighlt cook).
- Add sotanghon without the water. Season it with soysauce and salt. You can add powder of pepper if you prefer. Let it simmer for few minutes until cook. Serve well..