Pollo Guisado (home Run Chicken).
Nowdays, you should can make Pollo Guisado (home Run Chicken) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Pollo Guisado (home Run Chicken)
- Prepare 1 packages of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 packages of Sazon.
- Prepare 2 small of Bouillon cubes.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilling powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- You need 3 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of Water to cover.
Pollo Guisado (home Run Chicken) step by step
- 1) in a large pot heat vegetable oil and sugar over med high heat nail it begins to brown. Add sazon and bouillon cube..
- 2) add chicken and fry for 10-15 min. Stirring to make sure all sides browned. Remember don't over crowd your pan so make sure it's large enough..
- 3) add water just above the chicken.
- 4) add tomato paste,cumin, and chili powder. Let the water come to a boil. And stir the water to break up the paste. Taste to see if salt is needed. And reduce heat..
- Cook for 45-60 min stirring occasionally, chicken should be perfectly tender. As the water evaporates the salt will com thru so be careful not to over salt the sauce..
- Enjoy with rice of your choice..