Parmesan Chicken. My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese.
Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Nowdays, you should can boil Parmesan Chicken using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Chicken
- Prepare 5 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 cup of homemade Italian bread crumbs (but you can use whatever you like).
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Mozzerella cheese..
This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of chicken parm recipes in the world, but this one is our favorite. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. When I make this baked parmesan crusted chicken for dinner, we never have leftovers.
Parmesan Chicken step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400° I put mine on 350° because my oven cooks faster..
- Put bread crumbs on a plate. Do the same with the flour..
- Put eggs in bowl and whisk..
- With a fork dip chicken in flour,than in the egg mixture next dip in bread crumbs..
- Put chicken breasts in the oven for 35 minutes.About half way through put on you're marinara sauce and add cheese..
- Once cheese is melted let sit for 10 minutes and serve on its own or with pasta like I did in the picture shown..
The savory coating on this chicken has the satisfying flavor of Parmesan cheese. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is an incredible low carb, Keto approved and gluten free recipe. Skinless and boneless chicken breasts are dipped in a flavourful egg wash for the ultimate taste explosion.