easy chicken adobo. This easy chicken adobo recipe is perfect for beginners. Pour the adobo sauce into the pan. Boil until it reduces to half.
It's actually easier than they say. You don't have to remove the chicken from the pan after you've browned it. Inspired by the Philippine national dish, this Easy Chicken Adobo uses a simple blend of garlic, vinegar, and soy sauce to give chicken a zingy boost. Nowdays, you should can boil easy chicken adobo using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of easy chicken adobo
- Prepare 1 kg of chopped chicken.
- It’s 3 small of red onion.
- It’s 5 clove of chopped garlic.
- You need 4 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown or white sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
Chicken Adobo – crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. Chicken adobo makes a perfect dish for weeknight dinner as the cooking process is so easy. Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. This easy version takes a few shortcuts but delivers the same.
easy chicken adobo instructions
- combine all ingredients (cover the pot with lid).
- cook in medium heat.
- wait till the water is almost gone and thick.
- adjust the taste based on what you want. add more pepper if you want it to taste like peppery or salty to make it a bit salty (its your choice).
- you can always adjust your ingredients.
- for pork adobo, the ingredients and procedure is still the same..
- you can even add chuncks of pineapple to make it taste more better. I always love to add sugar or pineapple on my adobo and it makes your adobo extra special.
Filipino Adobo Chicken – Chicken braised in vinegar and soy sauce with lots of garlic. Not only is it so easy to make, but because it's incredibly flavorful and my kids love it! Easy Chicken Adobo Recipe – Inspired by the Phillipine's national dish, this garlicky, vinegary, sweet, and sour chicken adobo is so incredibly delicious and very easy to prepare! Filipino chicken adobo makes a delicious low carb dish. Filipino chicken adobo simmered in soy sauce, vinegar, and spices until fragrant and tender.