Homemade Chicken Patties.
Nowdays, you should can have Homemade Chicken Patties using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken Patties
- You need 2 cup of Chicken, cooked and shredded.
- You need 1 packages of Saltine crackers, crushed.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Onion, chopped (or onion powder to taste).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Poultry seasoning or favorite seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper.
Homemade Chicken Patties step by step
- Combine chicken and crackers in large bowl..
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in smaller bowl..
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir well until combined..
- Cover with a dish towel and let sit for 5 minutes..
- Form into 5-7 patties. Can freeze at this point and cook later..
- To cook, heat 2 Tbsp. of oil in large skillet over med high heat. Add patties and lower heat to med..
- Cook until well browned on each side..
- To cook from frozen just increase cooking time..
- Remove from heat. Serve on their own or on buns with lettuce, tomato, cheese, mayo, etc..