Basil Chicken Kabobs with honey mango chutney sauce.
Nowdays, you should can boil Basil Chicken Kabobs with honey mango chutney sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Basil Chicken Kabobs with honey mango chutney sauce
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of Basil.
- You need 1 of Chicken bullion.
- It’s 1 of Kabobs sticks.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onions sliced.
- It’s 1 of Green peppers sliced.
- You need 1/3 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1 of Mango chutney , home made or store bought..
Basil Chicken Kabobs with honey mango chutney sauce step by step
- Cut chicken breast into cubes and season with chicken bullion and chopped basil..
- Put a little bit of oil in a saucepan, enough to cover the bottum of the pan..
- Add chicken and stir and let it cook for 5 minutes and stir again.
- Cook for another 8 minutes scoop chicken out to cool down. In the same pan add the sliced onions and peppers and toss for and let it cook for about 3 minutes and set aside..
- Arrange the chicken on the kabobs sticks as you wish and arrange on serving dish. Mix the honey and mango chutney together and pour over chicken. Garnish with onions and peppers and voila food is ready. Send me some pics. Yyyyuuuuummmmmyyyyyy..