Easy chicken adobo. This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. This easy chicken adobo recipe is perfect for beginners. Pour the adobo sauce into the pan.
Chicken adobo makes a perfect dish for weeknight dinner as the cooking process is so easy. Inspired by the Philippine national dish, this Easy Chicken Adobo uses a simple blend of garlic, vinegar, and soy sauce to give chicken a zingy boost. Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. Nowdays, you should can produce Easy chicken adobo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken adobo
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 packages of boned chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 each of potato.
- You need 1 dash of cracked pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of water.
This easy version takes a few shortcuts but delivers the same. Easy Chicken Adobo Recipe – Inspired by the Phillipine's national dish, this garlicky, vinegary, sweet, and sour chicken adobo is so incredibly delicious and very easy to prepare! Filipino chicken adobo makes a delicious low carb dish. Chicken Adobo is one of those recipes that normally takes a lot of time to cook.
Easy chicken adobo step by step
- In a pot warm oil over medium low heat and add garlic..
- Add chicken and fry in oil on both sides until cooked all the way through..
- Once chicken is cooked drain any excessive oil leaving enough to then fry the diced potato with chicken..
- Once potato begins to become transparent and tender, add vinegar and soy sauce, reducing heat to simmer. Add cracked pepper (about 3-5 twists). Then cover to simmer..
- Add water & allow to simmer until potatoes are cooked to desired tenderness..
- Best served over rice. Enjoy..
Drop and cook makes this easy enough for a weeknight dinner, and clean up is super easy as well! Filipino chicken adobo simmered in soy sauce, vinegar, and spices until fragrant and tender. Google the word "adobo" and you'll end up with links to everything from chipotles to Mexican restaurants. Chicken adobo is a delicious and easy dinner to put together. With cauliflower rice you are going to want Home » Keto Recipes » Ketogenic Dinner Recipes » Keto Easy Chicken Adobo Recipe with.