Chicken Broccoli (fusion recipe in my style) 💛.
Nowdays, you should can make Chicken Broccoli (fusion recipe in my style) 💛 using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli (fusion recipe in my style) 💛
- Prepare 1 cup of small chopped chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1/2 cup of cauliflower.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- It’s 3-4 pieces of green chillies.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped potatoes.
- It’s of Salt as required.
Chicken Broccoli (fusion recipe in my style) 💛 instructions
- Chop Cauliflower, broccoli and potatoes into medium pieces. Wash them with clean water and boil 70% on stove. After boiling keep them aside..
- Cut the chicken into small pieces, wash them and drain water from it. Add salt as required, lemon juice and ginger garlic paste and marinate for half an hour.Keep it aside..
- Take a frypan, put some olive oil and heat it on stove. Put the marinated chicken and fry for 3 munites.Now put chopped onions and Green chillies with salt and fry untill onions become light brown..
- Now put tomato sauce, soya sauce and fish sauce into it and fry for more 2 minutes. Now put boiled broccoli, cauliflower and potatoes into it and stir fry for five minutes..
- Chicken Broccoli is ready. Serve it with rice, bread,rumali roti and paratha. Enjoy 💚.