Italian Fusion Tomato Hot Pot.
Nowdays, you should can produce Italian Fusion Tomato Hot Pot using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Italian Fusion Tomato Hot Pot
- It’s of Hot Pot Contents.
- You need 180 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Japanese leek.
- It’s 3 slice of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare of Soup Broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of to 4 cloves Garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of White wine.
- Prepare 1 can of ☆Canned whole tomatoes.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of ☆Water.
- You need 3 of ☆consomme bouillon cubes.
- You need 1 of leaf ☆Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- You need 1 of ★Salt, black pepper.
- Prepare 20 of leaves ●Basil leaves.
- Prepare 3 of ●Cream cheese.
Italian Fusion Tomato Hot Pot step by step
- Cut the chicken in bite sized pieces. Slice the onion to 2 cm thick. Cut the Japanese leek diagonally. Cut the Chinese cabbage into 5 cm wide. Chop the garlic finely. Shred the shimeji mushrooms and tear the basil leaves with your hands..
- Add the olive oil and garlic from step 1 in a thick-bottomed pot over low heat, and cook until fragrant..
- When fragrant, add the onion from Step 1 and sauté..
- When the onion has wilted, add the chicken thigh from Step 1. Add white wine and evaporate the alcohol..
- When the chicken from Step 4 changes color, add the ☆ ingredients and heat over medium heat. When it boils….
- Simmer in low-medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Check the taste and adjust with the ★ seasonings..
- Add the Chinese cabbage, shimeji mushrooms and Japanese leek from Step 1 and continue simmering for another 10 minutes. When the Chinese cabbage and Japanese leek have wilted, taste again and adjust with ★ seasonings..
- Add the basil leaves and cream cheese, let the pot come to a boil, and it's done..
- Serve the pot at the dinner table..