Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe). Spring Onion Chicken Breasts and Rice PilafLori's Culinary Creations. Greek Chicken Souvlaki and Rice Pilaf Plates w/Marinated Veggies + Feta Tzatziki. We love to entertain, this is one of my favorite 'special' recipes to welcome dinner guests.
I served it with Basmati Rice, sauteed zucchini and onion and a tossed salad. I preferred honey to maple syrup and I didn't bother measuring it (just brush-coated both sides of the chicken breasts). I made served this cut up on top of a salad that had romaine lettuce tangerine slices celery toasted. Nowdays, you should can have Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe)
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in halves.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3-4 Tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of pecans, chopped.
Chicken Rice Pilaf, a comforting and creamy dish packed full of tender chicken and sweet green Chicken – We want a boneless, skinless chicken breast. If you'd like to use thigh feel free, just How To Make Chicken Rice Pilaf. Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable. This easy chicken and rice recipe is a delicious one-pot dish made even more flavorful with the addition of pecans, rice, tomatoes, and seasonings.
Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) instructions
- Cut the breasts in halves. Sprinkle each side with S&P and cayenne pepper (how much heat you like is how much cayenne pepper you sprinkle on). In a large saute pan, heat the butter and oil over medium heat. Brown chicken on each side for 3-5 minutes. Drizzle with the honey and sprinkle with the pecans. Turn heat down and cover the chicken for 2 minutes so it gets glazed..
- While the chicken is cooking, make the rice pilaf according to package directions. Serve with rice..
When people hear a dish referred to as a pilaf, they automatically assume it is rice based. But a pilaf is a method of preparation, not the name of a. Season with salt, pepper, and cumin. Add some more water if the rice gets too dry. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.