Honey pecan chicken breast. We love to entertain, this is one of my favorite 'special' recipes to welcome dinner guests. The nuts add an elegant touch, and it fills the house with a great aroma. Honey-Pecan Chicken Breasts Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Drizzle honey over chicken; sprinkle with pecans. These Honey Pecan Chicken Breasts are sweet, savory and buttery. They will instantly become one of your favorite chicken dishes. Nowdays, you should can prepare Honey pecan chicken breast using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Honey pecan chicken breast
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6 oz each.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/8-1/4 teaspoons of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of finely chopped pecans.
Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting We will be switching up to one vid a day to every other day, I think after this. This is a terrific back pocket quick dinner idea for busy nights that's made with pantry staples. It's quite amazing how so few ingredients can transform into such a tasty sauce for chicken! This Honey Garlic Pecan Chicken is a perfect example.
Honey pecan chicken breast instructions
- Pound chicken with a meat mallet to 1/2 inch thickness sprinkle with seasoning.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat butter over medium heat brown chicken on both sides cook covered until chicken is no longer pink about 1 to 8 minutes turning once. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with pecans cook covered until chicken is glazed 2 to 3 minutes.
Honey Pecan Crusted ChickenWhat's Cookin' Chicago. Pecan Cornmeal Crusted Chicken is a simple and delicious dinner for weeknights. Lean chicken breasts are coated in cornmeal and pecans, then served with a homemade honey mustard sauce. This is one of the most satisfying dishes I have made in a while, and it kind of came about by accident. View the recipe and nutrition for Honey Pecan Chicken Breast, including calories, carbs, fat, protein, cholesterol, and more.