Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast.
Nowdays, you should can have Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 pound of skinless, boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 pack of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 pack of cheese (your preference).
- Prepare 1 of tomato (optional).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Pepper.
- Prepare of Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- It’s 1 pack of Goya Sazon (for color).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil or Canola.
Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- 45 mins- 1 hr (depending on the size of the breast).
- Rinse the chicken breast. Make a cut on the breast to open it for stuffing later on. Chop the veggies in cubes or strips (optional) and put on the side. Now add all the dry and wet ingredients together on a bowl. Add the chicken and let it marinate for an hour. In a baking pan add some olive oil and rub well..
- Place the chicken breast on the baking pan and add the veggies and cheese stuffing inside. Wrap with the amount of bacon you desire. Put in the oven for 25 mins on 350 covered so the meat can cook inside then uncover and let the bacon get dark and crispy for the remaining time..