Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
Nowdays, you should can produce Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 5 of medium sized chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 oz of baby spinach.
- It’s 10 slices of thin provolone cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 15 of toothpicks.
Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts step by step
- Soak toothpicks in water for 3 hours.
- Split each chicken breasts 3/4 of the way through..
- Take 2 pieces of provolone cheese and stuff baby spinach into it..
- Place cheese and Spinach wraps into the chicken breasts..
- Close chicken breasts and put three toothpicks into each piece of chicken to keep closed..
- Spread olive oil on each side of the chicken..
- Evenly season chicken on each side with salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powders..
- Heat a pan to medium high heat and cook chicken 4 minutes on each side. Make sure to keep them covered..
- Remove the toothpicks, Now you're ready to eat! I like to have a salad as a side dish to this chicken, enjoy!.