Stuffed Guacamole Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast.
Nowdays, you should can boil Stuffed Guacamole Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Guacamole Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
- You need 2 of avocados halved and scooped out.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Stuffed Guacamole Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast instructions
- Crush and stir all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Set aside..
- Grab 3 chicken breasts. Salt and pepper lightly on each side. Then cut into halves. Make slits in middle of chicken breast pieces, open enough to stuff the guacamole in..
- After slits are made take about 2 tbsp of guacamole and stuff it into the slits..
- Take a few strips of bacon and wrap around chicken breast pieces. In a pan on high cook on each side for 2-3 minutes for each chicken breast. Preheat oven to 400°F and bake for about 10 mins. I also broiled it for about 4 minutes to get the bacon a little crispier..