Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs).
Nowdays, you should can have Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs) using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs)
- Prepare 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- You need 8 oz. of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 4 pieces of chicken, thighs or breasts.
Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs) step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees for thighs, 400 if baking breasts..
- On a cookie dish, put a small amount of water in the bottom..
- Place chicken breasts or thighs onto cookie sheet. Make sure the chicken is boneless and not frozen..
- Pour pasta sauce over the chicken. Use a spoon to cover evenly..
- Place chicken in oven for 20 minutes for thighs, 40 minutes for breasts..
- After the chicken has baked for this time, take the cheese and spread over each piece of chicken. Place back in the oven and continue to cook for another 15 minutes..
- Check internal temperature of the chicken. I like to use a meat thermometer. You can also cut the meat in the middle and look at the color. If it is pinkish, leave it in the oven for another 15 minutes and then check again. If the color is white, it is fully cooked..