Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast w/ Honey Mustard Glaze.
Nowdays, you should can produce Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast w/ Honey Mustard Glaze using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast w/ Honey Mustard Glaze
- It’s 8 Slices of Bacon.
- It’s 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Spicy Dijon Mustard.
- You need 4 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast w/ Honey Mustard Glaze instructions
- Preheat oven 400°F degrees..
- Take your boneless skinless chicken breast add your seasonings, (Salt & Pepper, garlic powder, and Onion powder)and wrapped in bacon.You will prepare your honey mustard mix in a Bowl. Start by adding 2 tablespoons of mustard, and 4 tablespoons of honey, and mix, add salt and pepper to taste(if grilling add 1tbsp of butter or olive oil to the mix : for cooking in oven use the regular recipe ingredients) Divide into 2 parts..
- You will brush the chicken breast with the honey mustard, Now oil your rack in the oven. And add chicken breast, and cook for 10-15 mins at 350 °F remove and brush use first divide part or honey mixture and brush chicken breast and place back in oven for additional 15- 20 mins to let chicken cook or until juices run clear from chicken,you want at least internal temp of 160°.
- Turn on broiler and cook chicken for 1 -5 min to let bacon crisp a little more if you like additional crispiness, remove and brush another layer of honey mustard mix. Let chicken rest 5-7min and serve..