Pinoy Fried Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can make Pinoy Fried Chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Pinoy Fried Chicken
- It’s 2 pieces of Whole chicken, 1.2 kg each.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Datu Puti Patis.
- It’s 2 cups of Cornstarch.
- It’s 8 cups of Golden Fiesta Palm Oil.
Pinoy Fried Chicken step by step
- Marinate chicken in Datu Puti Patis Overnight..
- Coat chicken with cornstarch, then steam for 25 minutes..
- Let the chicken cool down. Let its rest for at least 2 hours in refrigerator before frying..
- In large pan, deep fry chicken in Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Make sure it is completely submerged in oil. Cook the chicken until it becomes crispy and turns a nice, golden brown color..
- Serve cooked chicken wih Jufran Banana Catsup, UFC Hot Sauce, and Old English Worcestershire Sauce on the side..