Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
Nowdays, you should can produce Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Hard parmesean cheese.
- It’s 15 oz of container ricotta cheese.
- It’s 16 oz of frozen spinach.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts step by step
- Rinse, drain and dry frozen Spinach..
- In a medium bowl mix spinach and ricotta together..
- Cut 4-5 slips into breasts, not going all the way through and place in a baking dish. Then spoon mixture into the cut spaces..
- Grate parmesean cheese over breasts and then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese..
- Top with salt and pepper to taste. Place in the oven at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until cooked thoroughly..
- Enjoy :).