Baked Chicken 🐔 Empanadas.
Nowdays, you should can produce Baked Chicken 🐔 Empanadas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken 🐔 Empanadas
- It’s 1 pack of Goya discos (I used the annatto ones, partially thawed).
- You need 2 cups of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 half of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
Baked Chicken 🐔 Empanadas instructions
- In a bowl combine shredded chicken, red onion, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, mayonnaise and shredded cheddar cheese, set bowl to the side………
- Place 1 Goya discos on a plate……
- Use a rolling pin to spread out dough into a larger circle ⭕️…….
- Place about 1 large tablespoon of chicken mixture into center of discos……….
- Seal edges of discos with a fork……Continue until all discos and chicken mixture is gone……
- Place each finished empanada on a large baking sheet that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray………..
- Bake empanadas in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes……
- Let cool for several minutes, serve with ranch dressing and enjoy 😉!!.