Salt baked chicken 盐焗鸡. It's a little rustic, but a thing of beauty, with its golden crispy skin and delicious flavor. Hakka salt-baked chicken 客家盐焗鸡. salt baked Xinfeng chicken 盐烙信封鸡 . Salt Baked Chicken Hakka Style 客家盐焗鸡.
Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. Nowdays, you should can make Salt baked chicken 盐焗鸡 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Salt baked chicken 盐焗鸡
- You need 1 of slow growing breed chicken.
- You need 1 Tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sichuan pepper, optional.
- You need 1 of anise star.
Salt baked chicken 盐焗鸡 step by step
- Disect a chicken ~4lb into 8 pieces. Set aside chicken bones for stock later..
- Massage 1 Tsp into the chicken and set aside for 20 minutes..
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes and drain the liquid into a separate bowl. Turn each piece and bake for a second 30 minutes..
- Drain the liquid and continue to bake for another 20-30 minutes until chicken is semi-dry. It's great to use the chicken in any other dish such as soup or stirfry once it chill down. If enjoy it immediately, please serve with rice or breads because it is saltier than a regular dish..