Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake.
Nowdays, you should can make Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cans (10.5 ounce) of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of can heat roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (10 ounce) of diced tomatoes with lime juice and cilantro.
- It’s 2 cups of uncooked long grain white rice (rinsed and drained).
- You need 1-1 lb. of pack baby carrots.
Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……
- In a large bowl mix together: black pepper, crushed red pepper, ground cumin, garlic, cream of mushroom soups, heat roasted diced tomatoes, diced tomatoes with lime juice and rinsed and drained white rice……stir until everything is mixed well…….
- Place rice mixture over chicken…….
- Now place your baby carrots all over rice and chicken…….
- Cover and bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 2 hours……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.