Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo. Welcome to My Channel Chaexze Sandoval! Pang ulam mga kapatid mura na nakakapagpa bata pa.hehe search nyo pa.joke!😉 SPICY CHICKEN FEET ADOBO Ingredients. This Chicken Feet Adobo recipe is a little spicy due to the addition of dried Thai chili.
This also makes a good "pulutan". The Best Chicken Feet Recipes on Yummly Homemade Chicken Stock, Chicken Feet Soup, Chicken Feet Soup. Nowdays, you should can have Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo
- It’s 1 lb of chicken feet (cleaned).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of whole peppercorn.
- You need 3 pcs of dried Thai chili.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3-4 pcs of dried bay leaves.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- Prepare 18 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of water.
Spicy Bean Sauce & Garlic Butter Chicken FeetManu Feildel. Adobong Paa nang Manok (Chicken Feet Adobo)Kawaling Pinoy. While chicken feet are known to be a favorite treat in Asian countries, the appetizer is becoming more popular here in the United States. Note: while there are multiple steps to this recipe, this hot and spicy dish is broken down into workable categories to help you better plan for preparation and cooking.
Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo step by step
- Heat cooking pot and pour-in 16 tablespoons of cooking oil..
- Fry the chicken feet until color turns light brown. Set aside..
- On a clean pot, heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil..
- Saute garlic and dried chili..
- Put-in the fried chicken feet, soy sauce, and water. Let boil..
- Add the dried bay leaves, whole peppercorn, oyster sauce, salt, and sugar. Stir and simmer until chicken feet becomes tender.Note: add water as necessary..
- Add vinegar and stir. Cook for 5 minutes more..
- Turn-off heat, and then transfer to a serving plate..
- Serve, share and enjoy !!.
Spicy chicken feet are a favorite treat in Asian countries. Chicken feet is one of the favorite street food (Inihaw or Adidas) and pulutan (chicken feet adobo) by the Filipinos. Enjoy this recipe from all of us at Filipino Chow. Chicken feet, though sounds weird for some of your guys, but it is really one of the best parts of chicken. There are many yummy snacks or side dishes made from chicken feet and dim sum style chicken feet and pickled chicken feet from Sichuan cuisine should be the most famous ones.