Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake. This Keto Chicken and kimchi rice bake is a one-pot recipe for a quick low-carb Korean style rice bake. Prepare the unbaked casserole up to a day in advance, and keep in the refrigerator. Then just bake and serve for an easy weeknight meal!
Loosely cover the assembled dish and refrigerate until ready to bake. Change it up by adding some broccoli or cooking it in individual baking dishes. This casserole makes a tasty welcoming gift. Nowdays, you should can produce Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake
- You need 1 of small head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of kimchi chopped, or to taste.
- It’s 2/3 cup of juice from kimchi jar or to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese divided, or to taste.
- You need 1 of green onion cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 1/4 cup of green onion thinly sliced to garnish (optional).
Then, transfer the mixture to the cake pan. C reamy Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Casserole – A quick, easy, and over the top tasty dinner. You'll find all of the delicious flavors of chicken, cauliflower, cream, cream cheese, spices and cheddar in this loaded casserole. Not only this chicken casserole recipe is super yummy, but it is also gluten free, low carb, and keto friendly!
Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake step by step
- Put the cauliflower into food processor and pulse it a few time so the cauliflower become the size of a grain of rice. Transfer it to a large microwavable bowl and microwave for about 4-5 minutes..
- In the meantime, lightly grease a cake pan and set aside..
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in chicken, kimchi, kimchi juice, 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, and large green onion pieces. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake pan..
- Put the cake pan in the fryer basket and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 4 minutes. Then, sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the top and air fry again at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts..
Drain the kimchi, but keep the juice to one side. Heat the ghee or coconut oil in a non stick or cast iron pan. This recipe for low carb Chicken, Broccoli and "Rice" Casserole is about to become one of your go-to keto meals! It's a delicious comfort food that your entire family will love! This Mom's Menu is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn.