Baked Whole Chicken.
Nowdays, you should can make Baked Whole Chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Whole Chicken
- You need 1 of Whole Chicken.
- It’s Tsp of salt.
- You need Tsp of pepper.
- It’s Tsp of onion powder.
- It’s Tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s Tsp of paprika.
- It’s Tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare Tsp of lemon pepper.
- It’s Tsp of brown sugar.
Baked Whole Chicken step by step
- Remove bag inside of chicken, preheat oven to 375.
- Place chicken breast side down and cut out backbone.
- Turn chicken over and press with palm of your hand on the breast until it cracks and lays flat.
- Pat chicken dry.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken and sprinkle seasonings. Rub the chicken front and back, make sure to get in every nook and cranny! Place on roasting pan and bake until cooked thru and juices run clear. I place a tent foil over mine after cooking and allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving..