Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake. Try our cheesy chicken and potato casserole recipe. Featuring frozen hash browns, cream of chicken soup, and cheese, this oven baked dish is full of fabulous flavor. Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake, a fabulous dinner idea that everybody gets to enjoy.
Chicken Potato Bake – Potatoes tossed in garlic and olive oil and baked to a golden brown with tender, juicy chicken thighs. This really easy chicken thighs recipe with potatoes is a family favorite! Its my go-to recipe for when I need no-fuss, quick dinner ideas. Nowdays, you should can make Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken, cut into bite sized chunks.
- You need 5-6 of red potatoes, washed and sliced thinly.
- It’s 1 lb of shredded cheese of choice, I used super sharp cheddars, white and yellow.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced thinly.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders per layer.
- It’s 1 cup of water with a chicken bullion cube dissolved in it.
- It’s of Olive oil for browning chicken.
What can you make with some frozen potatoes and a bit of chicken? How about you try this delicious casserole. It's also got a touch of bacon, mozzarella, Cheddar, and yogurt. It might not be the lightest dish you've tried, but it makes up in flavor.
Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a large casserole dish with nonstick spray. Brown seasoned chicken in a skillet. Start layering potatoes, chicken and onions first then season. Add 1 tbsp flour over that and a layer of cheese. Do another layer the same way until everything is used, ending with cheese. Pour water over top..
- Cover with foil that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray and bake for 30-40 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for another 30 or so minutes, til browned on top and the liquid has reduced. Allow to sit for a few minutes before eating it..
Whereas with potato gratin, the sliced potatoes tends to be packed more closely together so there's less creamy cheesy goodness with every bite. These easy cheesy potatoes are the stuff of legend at potlucks everywhere. Don't count on Cheesy potatoes go by many names. Whether you call them funeral potatoes or party potatoes We Also Love. Pork Chops with Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes.